No products in the basket.
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
- You only need to bid once.
- Bid the maximum amount you are willing to pay for this auction lot. This amount, unseen by other bidders or consignors, will be used to bid for you as long as the current bid is lower than your bid.
- Bids must be whole amounts. Partial amounts will not be accepted.
- Review your bid carefully before submitting it. Make sure that you are willing to pay the price you bid for this lot. If you make a mistake on your bid, you will have only one more chance to correct it before it becomes final.
- If this lot has a photograph, click it for a more detailed view of the item.
- A Buyer’s Premium per Lot is charged in addition to the successful bid.
- Because bids come in via phone, Email, FAX, regular mail, etc., a tie for the high bid is possible. In the event of a tie for the high bid, the first bid entered – regardless of its source – wins.
- If you are the successful high bidder when the auction closes, you will receive an Email confirmation immediately following the auction followed by an E-mail for your winnings.
- Terms and conditions differ for each type of sale and are subject to changes. Please review our Terms and Conditions. Your bid means that you accept them and will comply if you are the winning bidder.
- Shipping varies according to the item type and quantity. View our complete shipping chart.
- Bid increments determine the lowest amount you may bid on a particular lot. Normally, bids must be at least one bidding increment over the Current Bid. However, podium, fax, phone and mail bidders submit bids at various times without knowing the current bid and must be on-increment or at a half increment (called a Cut Bid). Any podium, fax, phone, or mail bids that do not conform to a full or half increment will be rounded up or down to the nearest full or half increment.
No products were found matching your selection.